From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2017 14:41:18 +0100
Hi all,

Maybe we could also ask about the progress via-a-vis the anti-harassment
policy, it has been with the board for a while now:

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/anti-harassment-policy-2016-11-07-en

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                     678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9