From:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:17:23 +0700
> I would also like to nominate Frannie Wellings for the NA executive
> committee position, Iliya Nickelt for the EU executive committee
> position, Norbert Klein for the AP position, and Olivier Nana Nzepa
> for the AF position.

Thanks, I accept the nomination.

I would like to add some comments.

While I am prepared to continue - if elected - I want to make everybody
aware that I am also, at present and until  the present term is over -
sent by the NCUC Executive Committee to the GNSO Council representing
the NCUC. This is, of course a separate issue - the new Executive
Committee will have to decide whom to send to the GNSO Council.

I think that is a very important function, and I tried to fulfill my
function as well as possible, studying more and more the ways in which
things proceed and work out in this body, which has the function to
propose policy developments to the Board - but I had more than once
difficulties to maintain the phone contact to the teleconferences.
Somebody who is not in Cambodia may have less technical problems, but
things have been somewhat improving. - I do not object to be in the
teleconferences of the GNSO Council at odd times of the day in Cambodia.

Norbert