From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:59:13 -0400
>>> Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]> 6/22/2005 8:04:12 AM >>>
>GAC's meeting, but if we suggest relevant people to present a view
>from a data protection, privacy and rights perspective I can only
>think they will find it useful...

Think again....the meeting is closed...and rigged. We have raised this
issue in the WHOIS Task Force. The US Commerce Dept. official (S. Sene)
putting togethe the program said that they would deal with privacy
(maybe) next time, in Vancouver.

>Simon Davies or Gus Hosein, Privacy international
>Rikke Frank Joergensen,

Any of those people would be great, but I doubt we have the money to
import more people. Couldn't any of them come in their capacity as
advocates? I've always tried to get Gus to join the NCUC anyway. Maybe
now is the time.