From:
"Subrenat, Jean-Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Subrenat, Jean-Jacques
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:58:09 +0200
Thank you Milton,

yes, I'm aware that the attitude of sovereign states towards the Internet is not unexplored territory,  ;-)

My comment was simply a reminder of the obvious: whether we like it or not, national governments are not about to disappear, and their desire for more control over the Internet is not on the wane. I was not advocating the increase of powers in favour of that segment of the multi-stakeholder system.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.