From:
Neal McBurnett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neal McBurnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 13:14:49 -0700
Now that the lawsuit has been thrown out, I went looking to see any indication that the new bylaws have been properly filed with the state of California. But I didn't see any indication of that in what ICANN sent out to the NCUC list the other day.

Has that happened?  Has the multistakeholder Empowered Community taken the reins yet? Or do we still need to press for that to happen ASAP?

Thanks,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/