From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:27:14 -0400
A huge thank you to Robin, Wendy and Joy - our departing Chair and
Councilmen!  The time you have spent, the care you have devoted, the
hours from work, family and sleep you have dedicated is innumerable,
unfathomable and uncountable.

To Robin, in particular, your leadership has been amazing, unceasing,
dynamic and unyielding. I don't know how we would have made it through
the turbulent times without you. That there is any balance in the New
gTLD Applicant Guidebook at all is a tribute to your leadership.

Hopefully, you will all remain as advisers, guides, advocates and
inspirations.  We need your leadership in the days, months and years ahead!

All the best,
Kathy