From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 18:51:22 +0200
Hi Sam,

I don't think the word 'group' is claimed anywhere in ICANN, so I don't
understand using the term 'subgroup' poses a problem or creates unclarity.

The 'subgroup on PDPs' follows PDPs, so I also don't understand how that
is an issue, similar to the 'subgroup on workstream 2'.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9