From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:26:04 -0400
hi,

Good point.

I read somewhere there was a way to sign and add something, though I may have just been hallucinating during the long trip back from the hot sweaty place that was Bali.  I will check on that and get back to the list on whether that is possible.

We can always just put our own signing statement that includes what you said ...  and perhaps other stuff people think needs to be said about the Brazil et al. sponsored whatchamacallit.

i.e something like

We wish to support the stmtn ...
but wish to add that ...

avri