From:
"Dorothy K. Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dorothy K. Gordon
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:16:30 +0000
My apologies, someone had a cardiac situation and I had to rush them to hospital.  I did receive a call and I appreciate the follow-up.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com