From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:45:52 -0400
This is great news Tapani!  It is indeed a lot of work, and it is we who
are honoured that you have gone to these lengths and considered so
carefully, in order to make such a commitment.
Thanks, and please be assured that you will have a team of us to help
work through those sleepless nights!
Cheers Stephanie