From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2016 17:33:14 +0300
Hi,

As part of improving reporting/communicating work done by NCSG Councilors, Marilia Maciel the NCSG Policy Committee Chair, has asked our Councilors to take turns drafting summaries of what took place at Council meetings. My turn first, so I put together the attached summary.

Note that this summary should be considered a follow-up to our monthly policy calls that takes place immediately prior to monthly Council calls. Links to the Council meeting agenda, motions and transcripts are available in the document. The recording/transcripts of the monthly NCSG policy call can be found here: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/NCSG+Monthly+Policy+Meetings.

Since this is the first time we’re doing this, it’d be great to hear from folks on how helpful these summaries are as they come in, and how they can be improved. Like I said, this is the first attempt at doing this, but in writing this up, I had to assume that our members are aware of what the the various issues in the agenda were. Again…, I made this assumption because we hold monthly calls in which we discuss them in great detail, and those are recorded/transcribed and publicly archived.

Thanks again.

Amr