From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:47:37 -0400
Avri,

I agree that "..there is no multistakeholder model without governments,..."

A complementary strategy is that non-governmental stakeholders be present in
each and every venue where Internet Governance policy is being debated
and/or
decided on. In particular that needs to be bolstered at the national
level, both for
good national Internet policy and to help set the context for more
knowledgeable
government participation in global venues like ICANN.

Sam L.