From:
Mawaki Chango <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mawaki Chango <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 07:07:11 -0700
Just dicovering this morning that I effectively forwarded 5
times the same message about the new WG on Whois. First, my
apologies for such a severe, but unintended, spamming. Each time
I tried to send the message yesterday, my yahoo displayed an
error page saying the server was experiencing a problem, or
there was a problem with the attachment. I was just about to try
again this morning when I discovered that I in fact overloaded
the list.

Besides, the NCUC listserv used to block further postings and
prompt alerts to the sender when identical messages are sent
more than once from the same account; I wonder why it didn't
work this time.

Anyway, sorry about this.

Mawaki