From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:05:35 +0200
Hi Robin

On Jun 24, 2013, at 6:08 PM, Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> As we prepare for the Durban ICANN Meeting next month, we need to come up with proposed discussion topics for the following meetings in Durban.  (Remember, we've got remote participation, so you don't have to be in South Africa to participate at the meeting).  Please send your suggested topics to this list or me directly asap so we can build the various discussion agendas accordingly.  Thank you!  - Robin
>
> PROPOSE TOPICS FOR THESE MEETINGS:
> 1.  NCSG discussion with ICANN Board of Directors
> 2.  NCSG discussion with At-Large community

One item I spoke with Olivier about in Lisbon during EuroDIG was restoring the Friday meeting.  They have made the schedule even more impossible by taking that away, it takes days extra now to negotiate slots in the agenda as everything conflicts, and anyway GAC and others have started coming a day early and working the Friday before.  I think it's nuts.  Sebastian is chairing the board meeting group and said a joint letter from ALAC and NCSG calling for reinstatement of Fridays would be very helpful——if indeed people support that….?

> 3.  NCSG proposed topics for ICANN Public Forum
> 4.  NCSG proposed topics for GNSO Council discussion with Board of Directors

Swamped to the gills now but will try to return later to other points.

Bill