From:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:37:04 -0400
Tor Project has various instances of anonymous publishing with its
hidden services.
https://www.torproject.org/docs/hidden-services.html.en

While those don't use domain names, their use cases would also support
anonymous registration.

e.g.
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/using-tor-good

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- [log in to unmask] +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)