From:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:00:55 -0500
Thanks for this reminder, Avri.  I think it was productive for us to
attend the fellowship breakfasts, and we got good new attendance at our
constituency day meetings.

Robin, have we followed up with the list of attendees there, inviting
them to join as members if they're not already?

Janice Lange is the fellowship coordinator, [log in to unmask]  I've
been at a few breakfasts now. Does someone else want to join?

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- [log in to unmask] +1 914-374-0613
Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project