From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:56:46 +0200
Hi

As you know we’ve done candidate conference calls for the NCUC EC elections and I think it’d make even more sense for NCSG since successful candidates will be dealing with substantive policy issues rather than constituency management, on which views may not vary as much.  It might be helpful to agree some policy-oriented questions in advance for people to address, as the ones we use for the NCSG Candidacy Statements (below) don’t necessarily bring out where a person stands on the issues or facilitate questioning and dialogue on a call.

Cheers

Bill