From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:33:17 +0900
Email from Bret to the ALAC list.  Our GNSO Council members should be invited.

Adam

http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg01102.html

Re: [alac] GAC working session in Luxembourg / Sunday 10 July 2005,
14:00 to 18:00 hours
To: John R Levine <johnl@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [alac] GAC working session in Luxembourg / Sunday 10
July 2005, 14:00 to 18:00 hours
From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:32:53 -0700

>Looks interesting. Are we invited?

No. I just received clarification on this from the GAC liaison to the
GNSO, and the invitation list is as follows:

(1) GAC Members
(2) Council Members and Liaisons for the GNSO, CCNSO, and ASO
(3) Members of the GNSO's Whois Task Force; and
(4) Members of the ICANN Board and Board Liaisons

This means, however, that we'll at least have me, Roberto, Erick, and
Wendy at the meeting. Bret