From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:28:57 -0400
Hi,

I am working on my own comments for draft 2 of the CCWG accountability
plan for the transition.

A working draft can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vgRuN4dxviNjWJK4JLPS0PAgbeFxFmNS85yl6C2kFtk/edit?usp=sharing

It is open for comments.

This submission focuses on 3 issues:
*

  *

    Human rights clause in  the by-laws

  *

    Equal footing among the participants in the Single Member Community
    Model

  * Inclusion of Approval of CWG proposed*Separation Cross Community
    Working Group* (SCWG) *recommendations *as a SM Community power.

*

While I agree with the bulk of the comments in the NCSG proposed
statement, as I mentioned  in an earlier posting on the DISCUSS list, I
disagree with the alternative Single Member participant model being
proposed in the NCSG draft.

I will be sending this in by the deadline.

thanks

avri

---