From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2016 13:59:55 +0200
Agreed! We've been doing some work in the CCWP HR Sub Group on
Workstream Two as well, happy to also bring that into a discussion.

Looking forward to discuss!

Perhaps a webinar / discussion on the 1st, 2nd or 7th of June?

Best,

Niels

On 05/27/2016 10:00 AM, hfaiedh ines wrote:
> Great suggestion Avri. Let's start the discussion.

> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>:
>
>     Good suggestion, Avri.
>     Let's get some strategy on Work Stream 2

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9