From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:28:59 +0100

Dear Carlos,

I am getting an error while accessing the link [0], and I couldn't
find the article anywhere else on the web. Is there any other place
where I can access the article?

Thanks in advance,

Niels

[0] (Server Error in '/5.0Digital4FebNewInterFaceFinal' Application.)
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while
establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or
was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that
SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named
Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

On 01/07/2015 08:01 PM, Carlos A. Afonso wrote:
> Just published in the IEEE Internet Computing journal:
>
> http://online.qmags.com/IC0115?sessionID=BD7A2B7CBEF89C57D8F47874E&cid=3193795&eid=19210#pg76&mode2
>
>  The Origin and Evolution of Multistakeholder Models
>
> Virgilio Almeida - Federal University of Minas Gerais Demi Getschko
> - Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo Carlos Afonso -
> Instituto Nupef, Rio de Janeiro
>
> Abstract: Various domains have adopted multistakeholder models
> (MSMs) to address and deal with global challenges, such as
> sustainability, environment, climate, and Internet governance.
> Here, the authors examine the use of MSMs and their historical
> evolution, fundamentals, and characteristics. They also present
> examples of how such models are used in the global Internet
> governance ecosystem. Finally, the article presents a series of
> research questions that can be tackled to improve the efficiency of
> multistakeholder processes.
>
> frt rgds
>
> --c.a.

- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9