Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:04:06 +1200
Hi - thanks everyone for the effort on this
I have also added some information on the recent report of the UN High
Commissioner for Human Rights on the right to privacy in the digital age
- which includes aspects relevant for companies - plus one or two other
minor comments
Hope you get these in time!
Joy