From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 17:31:17 +0200
Fully agree. And I think we should have a look at the voting history and
proceedings during the last GNSO period.

Examples that come to mind are the vote on human rights inclusion in the
bylaw, the vote on the GNSO chair, and an analysis on how the sexual
harrassment comments should be followed up.

So I hope the candidate councilors and existing councilors that put
themselves forward for re-election will elaborate on this.

Best,

Niels