From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:00:48 -0400
Hi,

while perhaps not for thousands, but offering such registry services for culturally oriented TLD applicants is part of Core's plan.  I think other like Affilias offer such services as well.

of course if you can provide such registry services as to meet ICANN's requirements, there is probably room for you in the market as well.  for a while there was a push on to allow for registry service providers to be pre-certified but that never went very far.  it would therefore probably take succeeding at your first registration into the root for people to find your new business viable.

but good luck with it.

a.