From:
Cheryl Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:43:21 -0600
"Of course," as Milton would say, I would like to be considered for the spot on the Nom Com.  I attach a brief  bio.

Thanks,

Cheryl B. Preston
Edwin M. Thomas
Professor of Law
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Brigham Young University
424 JRCB
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-2312

>>> Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]> 8/23/2008 8:31 am >>>
This is a key appointment - and do encourage people to submit their names
for consideration.