Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2021 07:04:49 -0700
Hi Bruna,
Tx for sharing this. I think we are missing a question:
==> What should Registry private commitments never include?  [Answer:
issues that should be settled subject to the PDP process and consensus
policies]

Do you know the date and time this session will take place?  That will
help in finding our NCSG representative!

Best, Kathy