From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:03:34 -0400
Hi,

Assuming they are doing this because of law, can we say that for countries where the ccTLDs protect individual registrant's privacy rights (so far: .ca, .fr, .se) we could assume that Registrars domiciled in those countries could be expected to follow the same rules with regard to all existing gTLD registrations?

Seems like it should be hard to argue against the the proposition: Thick Whois robs registrants of their Privacy Rights.

avri