From:
Viktor Szabados <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Viktor Szabados <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:22:40 +0100
Dear Members,

I thank you also the warm welcome. Warmest greetings from Internet
Rights and Principles Coalition and the No Hate Speech Movement. :D

I would also support a prefix [] in the subject line for the list emails.

thanks,your
viktor
--
No Hate Speech Movement - Online Campaign Management
http://nohatespeechmovement.org