From:
Paul Rosenzweig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Rosenzweig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2016 13:08:36 -0400
I'd be curious Neal for your response to what I understand is the major
complaint against RRV and SPV methods -- namely that voters often are
confused  by them.  Perhaps this electorate is sufficiently attuned that it
would not suffer that problem ... but am I correct that it can be a problem,
I think, in other settings.

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
O: +1 (202) 547-0660