From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2023 12:03:22 +0100
After some discussions during ICANN78, we would like to remind
that while NCSG has clear positions on many issues, there are
others, such as the Israel/Hamas conflict, sustainability and
virtual versus face to face meeting policy as well as sanctions,
where not only there is no official NCSG position, but our members
have strong opposing opinions. With some of these issues we should
probably develop official positions, while others might be outside
or remits, and some are such that it might be impossible to arrive
at a common position.

Wile we are of course encouraging everyone to feel free to express
and support any position they want, we would like to ask you to
make it totally clear that you are speaking in personal capacity
and that your view in no way constitutes an official NCSG/NPOC/NCUC
position.

	Julf Helsingius, NCSG Chair
	Tomslin Samme-Nlar, NCSG Policy Committee Chair
	Benjamin Akinmoyeje, NCUC Chair
	Juan Manuel Rojas, NPOC Chair