From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2016 11:55:43 -0300
Thanks to you all for the expressions of support. Plese note that the
goal of the declaration is to voice a pre-emptive alert, given the real
possibility of structural changes in the organization, which might be
imposed by the interim government without full participation of all
sectors involved.

I will make sure I keep you all informed of how things progress (or
regress...).

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
[emails são pessoais exceto quando explicitamente indicado em contrário]
[emails are personal unless explicitly indicated otherwise]

Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br
CGI.br - http://cgi.br
ISOC-BR - https://isoc.org.br

GPG 0x9EE8F8E3