From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2016 12:53:55 -0400
Hi,

On 23-Apr-16 12:10, Benjamin Akinmoyeje wrote:
> So it will be fair to look at some of the purposes of these campaigns
> and decide if you will support it or be against it because in the long
> run they may affect the DNS issues that affect the NCUC members in
> those regions or countries.

Are you differentiating between support,

- as in lending our name (NCSG) as an organization that thinks this is a
good idea,support,
- as in doing actual work.

If so, the first type costs us nothing but lends our weigh to a related
activity that we see positive value in.

The second is the one that seem impossible from a capacity and priority
perspective, And is possibly out of mission, if indeed we constrain our
mission that way, which I think is another open issue.

avri

---