From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:29:36 -0700
FYI:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[gtld-council] NCUC proposals to amend gnso recommendations on
new gtld policy
Date: 	Sat, 02 Jun 2007 10:23:02 -0700
From: 	Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask]

NCUC has developed 5 new proposals to amend the draft gnso

recommendations on new gtld policy.

These proposals are meant to give some recognition to freedom of
expression values in our recommendations.  The proposals also address
concerns about ICANN becoming enmeshed in national policy debates and
would keep the Internet core neutral of such conflicts.

The 5 proposals are not meant to be accepted only as a package, but
should be considered individually also.

NCUC proposals to amend draft GNSO recommendations:
 http://www.ipjustice.org/ICANN/062007.html

I welcome an opportunity to discuss the amendments at greater length and
will try to answer any questions you may have on them.

Thank you for considering them.

Best,
Robin