From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2016 16:50:17 +0530
Dear Michael,

Thanks for your clean up of the language. Unfortunately this changed the
meaning of the question. What I suggested was:

4. Following up on the discussion between the NCSG and the Board at the
Marakesh meeting, we would be very interested to hear what steps the
board is making in relation human rights in addition to the
accountability processes. We would like to understand what efforts have
been made and whether you could update us on planed activities
concerning human rights and ICANN's policy processes as well as ICANN
the organization?

The change you are making in relation to accountability process and the
difference between ICANN policies and the organization is a bit
problematic, but I think you did not intended this, so taking all the
other good parts from your suggestions it would be:

4. Following up on the discussion between the NCSG and the Board at the
Marakesh meeting (ICANN55) , we are very interested to hear what steps
the board is taking in relation to human rights in addition to the
ongoing accountability processes. What efforts have been made and what
activities are planned in relation to human rights and ICANN's policy
processes as well as ICANN the organization?

I hope we can go ahead with this.

Best,

Niels