From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 07:40:22 -0400
Hi,

As I have pointed out before, it does not answer the specific questions
that the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures asked in the CC1 comment request.

<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/58001974/NCSG%20Outreach%20-%20Community%20Comment%201.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1465420832733&api=v2>

I think it contains must useful comment for the work that is now
beginning in the various Work Tracks

  *
    Work Track 1: Overall Process/Support/Outreach
    <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60490732>
  *
    Work Track 2: Legal/Regulatory
    <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60490775>
  *
    Work Track 3: String Contention / Objections & Disputes
    <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60490779>
  *
    Work Track 4: Internationalized Domain Names/Technical & Operations
    <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60490781>
  *
    Proposed Work Track 5: Implementation Guidance
    <https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/Proposed+Work+Track+5%3A+Implementation+Guidance+Related+Work>

But we have not yet put out a call for these efforts.

avri

---