From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:30:36 -0600
Hi Avri

On Jan 6, 2012, at 9:48 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

> Is there any intent amongst NCSG, NCUC or NPOC to comment on New gTLD Applicant Support Program: Financial Assistance <http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/new-gtld-applicant-support-handbook-20dec11-en.htm> which ends on 10 January 2012.

Would be a good thing to do, since NC members spent a lot of juice supporting this effort in Council, JAS, etc.  At the same time, your ALAC group statement seems to cover the main points pretty well, so it's not clear we need a crash push to restate them differently.  Perhaps a one para reiteration of the highlights would suffice to add a little extra wind in the sails?

BD