From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 21:39:55 -0400
Hi,

The ICANN Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT2) Questionnaire - all million questions of it,  is now online.

Questionnaire online  https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php/survey/index/sid/377778/lang/en
the pdf of all questions is: http://www.icann.org/about/aoc-review/atrt/community-questions-02apr13-en.pdf

All questions are already default answered - "No answer",
So nothing should block anyone from moving around the questionnaire and answering only those things you want to answer.

The questionnaire will let you save and come back.
But if you let it time out, unsaved answers will be lost.

As you leave a page by pressing 'next', an index entry will be made that allows you to go back to that page directly.
You will see those on the upper right of screen (I think - that is where they are on my screen))

Please - individuals, groups, caucuses, constituencies, stakeholder groups, the public -  answer the questions.

avri