From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2016 15:20:55 -0400
Thanks for posting this Peter, indeed thanks to all those who were up
late at night, week in week out, dealing with the massive amount of work
this required.  There were a great many NCSG people who were active on
this, and we would not have the accountability features we do have
without their hard work.  Congratulations to all, and let's be grateful
for the wee rest now before the next phase of work.
Thanks to everyone.  You were great.
Stephanie Perrin