From:
Cheryl Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:40:17 -0700
Robin, several of us on the NCUC list didn't receive a copy of the
survey or a link to find it online.  I cannot locate the survey with a
search of the ICANN website.  At one time, I heard the survey was on the
new GNSO Improvement site, but I can't find it.  Could you please send
us a link or something?

Cheryl B. Preston
Edwin M. Thomas
Professor of Law
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Brigham Young University
434 JRCB
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-2312

>>> Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> 11/18/2008 8:02:36 pm >>>
FYI:

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Ken Bour" <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: November 17, 2008 1:56:50 PM PST
> To: <[log in to unmask]>,	"'Greg Ruth'"
> <[log in to unmask]>, "'Milton L Mueller'"
> <[log in to unmask]>,	"'Robin Gross'" <[log in to unmask]>,
> <[log in to unmask]>,	"'Philip Sheppard'" <[log in to unmask]>,
"'Gary
> Hills'" <[log in to unmask]>,	<[log in to unmask]>,

> "'Mason Cole'" <[log in to unmask]>,	"'David W. Maher'"
> <[log in to unmask]>, "'Cherie Stubbs'" <[log in to unmask]>
> Cc: "'Denise Michel'" <[log in to unmask]>, 'Glen de Saint
> Géry' <[log in to unmask]>, "'Liz Gasster'" <[log in to unmask]>,
> "'Robert Hoggarth'" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: GNSO Constituency Survey: Nov 2008
>
> Constituency Chairs and Secretariats:
>
> It was terrific to have met most of you at the ICANN Cairo meeting
> and I thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the
> Constituency survey that we launched just prior to the session.
> We recognize that there was a sizable amount of important material
> released immediately preceding Cairo and it may not have been
> possible for all of you to have acted upon our invitation
> announcement in a timely manner.
>
> I wanted to give you a brief status report on the survey activity
> reported in Big Pulse (online system) as of today, November 17th.

> We are a little more than ½ way through the planned survey
> period.    The following numbers of individuals have registered by
> constituency code:
>
>                                     Registered
>             RRC                            2
>             RYC                            3
>             NCUC                        1
>             IPC                              1
>             BC                               8
>             ISPC                            0
>
> The participation level has not changed materially during the last
> two weeks.   If it continues to remain light, we may not obtain
> results broad enough to be useful to the GNSO improvements
> operations work team(s) for whom this data is intended as input
> concerning constituency enhancements.
>
> May we ask that you send out the announcement invitations promptly
> if you have not already done so?   For those who notified their
> membership earlier, may we further request that you send out a
> reminder?    To give you and your members additional time for this
> activity, we are extending the survey close date by 12 days to
> Sunday, December 14th.
>
> If anyone reports technical difficulties or other challenges,
> please feel free to provide them my contact information.   I remain

> ready and willing to assist in any way that I can be of service.
>
> Thank you and regards,
>
> Ken Bour
> Consultant to ICANN Policy Development
>
> EMAIL:   [log in to unmask]
> Office:  703-430-4059

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: [log in to unmask]