From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:13:47 -0400
So does this mean that the proposal we had for anonymous domain
registration (in the Experts Working Group report on WHOIS replacement)
is more doable, at least with respect to solving the anonymous payment
issue?  There still has to be a proxy WHOIS entry, which I presume still
requires a separate track.
Stephanie Perrin