From:
"Dorothy K. Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dorothy K. Gordon
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2016 01:05:34 +0000
Thank you for your clarifications. In my view it will always be the case that a meeting falls within some national jurisdiction. The issue can be taken up by the national authorities. I believe it would not be wise to get into implementing penalties for potentially criminal acts. We would have an obligation to report them.  It would be interesting to get an understanding of the frequency of this problem from the ombudsman.
best