From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:00:33 -0300
A terrible result of a new gTLDs' policy devoid of anti-extortion
clauses. Hundreds of new gTLDs whose business model is based on $$$
gained with almost forceful preemptive registration... All in name of a
neoliberal credo defending no restrictions for new domains. And we
(NCSG/NCUC) have been mute on this.

Aren't the victims of this extortion a case for our human rights advocacy?

--c.a.