From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:49:43 -0400
Yes, I am aware of that. The October 3 meeting is really just a
conference about the topic of Web 2.0. A Ministerial is a much more
important event, attended by key policy makers.

But OECD in cooperation with civil society actors is supposed to
experiment with online  participation at the Ottawa conference in
preparation for the Ministerial. I will keep you all posted on that.

--MM