From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:01:03 -0200
This is OK (it is the way it works in representative democracies, or
should work...), but we do need explicit consent from all of our members
to proceed. I recall the chair is just a facilitator/moderator, not a
ruler... :)

However, the drawback is that you run the risk of having always those
2-3 people doing all the work and deciding for everyone else (in my case
at least, this is very uncomfortable), so I continue to hope we will
have more constituents' presence in the list.

frt rgds

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso