From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 15:39:48 -0400
Hi,

In recognition of the fact that this list is now doing double duty as the NCSG discussion list and the NCUC Discussion list and that we will shortly be announcing some new NCSG members who are not NCSG members but because the charter is not yet approved and this NCUC remains as the official constituency until that charter has been approved by the NCSg and the Board;

we have renamed the list to NCSG-NCUC-Discuss.
In order to send to the list you must edit you address to read:

thanks

a.