From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:46:36 +0200
Hi Sam,

Thank you for volunteering.

The process here is simpler than in the Consumer &c Team: Decision
will be made by the Policy Committee. I expect they'll want to ask
you about your qualifications for the job before making the decision.

I should also note that I've already told the PC that I'd be willing
to take on the alternate (but not primary) position here myself,
because as the Chair I have a strong interest in what the SCI does,
and in any event I want to work closely with whoever is selected.

Tapani