From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:07:54 -0400
All,
I am not sure that the technical regions need to be our guiding point
here. As Wolfgang points out, the technical regions are a little
skewed.  I would like language, culture, legal structure, civil society
structures, and business structures should be our guide here. Quick note
that Mexico was "deemed" part of the Latin American region at the
founding of ICANN for these reasons. Tx for the work and discussion!
Best,
Kathy