From:
Gabrielle Guillemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gabrielle Guillemin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:02:05 +0000
Hi all

Hope all is well. Just a quick note to say that I had a go at summarising the various comments that have been made by various NCSG members about the COE report on human rights. Here is a draft:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1swluHqQOEC4RZSO38if3qpBlfCDIqXjoaChoYYmrBfo/edit

Your comments / edits are welcome. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

All the best,

Gabrielle