From:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 23:13:20 -0400
There are times for +1s, and there are times where it is in the interest
of discussion and/or civility and/or democratic process to resist the
urge to +1.

I wish more would have stayed their fingers ... . I like Milton. From
what I can see I like Sam too. This is an important job. It will require
many things, and then more, and then dedication. I am grateful for all
those who would even consider doing it.

Nicolas