From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 02:59:02 +0800
	I would like to nominate myself for the Asia Representative
on the Executive Committee.

	I only became involved in ICANN recently, at the Sydney
meeting, but I think those who were there would agree that I jumped
right in and was very involved at that meeting.
	I've been on the board of Electronic Frontiers Australia for
several years, and I'm currently the secretary, so I have a history
in volunteer online civil society activism, and I've also been the
chair of a community ISP (bur.st), and been involved in other
volunteer organisations. I'm also a technical person (I'm a
consultant and software developer), with a strong understanding of
the issues involved in domain names from the registrant side.
	Regards
		David Cake

--
Secretary